Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photos

Oh blogger. Why can't you post pictures in the order that I post them?

My MIL hosted a shower for us (oh, ooops, did I not invite any of you? Nope.)

Gifts:
Cake:
Favors - cookie lollipops with our photos (can you guess which is me and which is M?):
While tossing stuff in the baby's room, I came across my LIGHT-UP tiara from my bachelor (edit - bachelorette) party in Vegas. Oh it's classy! Also, post-haircut.
Last week (31 weeks and 5 days, I think). Also pre-haircut apparently.
I don't ever write anything anymore - I just post photos.
Coming next week:
- CCBL's Box O' Loot
- KLG's artistic gift
- Pictures of us working on the nursery (warning: there are a lot of fake smiles)

3 comments:

  1. You can edit the html to post the pictures in the order you want. Once you post a picture, there will be a block of html code related to that picture. Just cut and paste into the order you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS What do you even still need for the little one? Donations for the college fund?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a bachelor party? That's funny, I thought girls had bachelorette parties???? Wish I knew you better back then. I look damn good in a tiara. Oh and I LOVE the peapod cake. VERY cute. Great haircut, btw. I think I saw you just a couple hours pre.

    ReplyDelete