Monday, April 5, 2010

Bathroom

I want to get the bathroom painted before the baby arrives but I have no idea re: colors. M says that we should just go with light blue again but I think that's boring. Thoughts? Oh also, no green - CS taught me that tip - no one wants to have green undertones on their skin first thing in the morning under artificial light.


I definitely want to keep the wainscotting and ceiling bright white.


Color options:



1. Repaint same light blue.



2. Pale yellow?



3. Pale pink?

4. Something else? Cream? Taupe?

2 comments:

  1. Dude. you asked me this question a while ago and I gave it MUCH thought and you said you agreed with me and that I was brilliant etc (i said you should go with a lovely, pottery barnish taupe, so it was nice and neutral if you ever wanted to sell)....and yet, here you are now with a poll. I'm offended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with Benjamin Moore historic collection Monroe Bisque. We used it in our bathroom when we were preparing to sell, and it's not too reminiscent of a poop diaper. ;)

    ReplyDelete