Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Food

We had our daughter's baptism this weekend and then took our families out to dinner at a great place in Brooklyn. I just wrote out the menu and my mouth started watering again.

I'm copying and pasting it so you can get hungry too.

Everything was family-style (my spelling may be off):

- roasted artichokes in lemon sauce on arugula, baked clams, mozzarella in corrozza (google this - basically fried grilled cheese), fried shrimp and shrimp cocktail
- Mediterranean salad
- pasta course - fusilli in vodka sauce and linguine with clam sauce
- entrees - chicken francese and chicken marsala
- sides - broccoli rabe and mashed potatoes
- dessert - big plates of spumoni, slices of cheesecake, slices of carrot cake, tartufo, etc...

Seriously, it was awesome. I'm hungry.

And because I don't plan to post her photo, here's a glimpse of her with a proud and happy momma:

1 comment:

  1. Eating that meal while holding your adorable baby would be my dream come true....
    Also - I LOVE that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete