Thursday, April 30, 2009

Piig Flue

I'm not going to do any links on this blog (whaaaat? I'm creeped out by being "found") but I'm sure that my FIVE friends know about this anyway - Heidi and Spencer are FULL OUT RIDICULOUS.

Things that are currently pissing me off:
- her inability to spell "flu"; HONESTLY?
- their marriage in general (which is terrible to say because I usually love love)
- the fact that they are wearing face masks on a beach
- the fact that people think those masks will prevent flu transmission - N95 respirators, folks! That and handwashing! PURELL!!!!

Things that should piss off you guys:
- I use caps a lot when I'm pissed/excited/bored/appalled/name that emotion.

Should I start putting labels on these posts? I don't even know how this works.

4 comments:

  1. I think using lots of caps makes you like Kanye. CHECK OUT HOW HE WRITES HIS BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't need to check out his blog. I'm well aware.

    I thought you didn't care for KW because of his hatred of your ancestors' skin color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's part of my job to be hip to what the kids are listening to today. There's this new rapper that I believe is called M&M that the children enjoy. Or maybe it's Skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love! also...please tell me you're recycling those 250 magazines/year.

    ReplyDelete