Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Planting and Blog Stalking

First of all, I just did a bunch of planting. This is going to be the summer of homegrown vegetables!! Well, I hope so at least...I started off small last year with basil and mint and I'm hoping to branch out into real food this year.

I bought basil, mint and scallion plants and replanted them in a windowsill planter. I also planted tomato (cherry, marzano and green from KLG), orange pepper (from KLG) and zucc (I bought some seeds) in peat pots. I didn't wet the pots first (dumb) and I used last year's soil. I hope it's ok.
M just told me it's going to be mid30s tonight so I'm going to bring them in now.

Second, I found out today that you can track your blog visitors (usually by town but even IP address). I'm not at that point (ahem, see previously mentioned five people who know about this blog) but it makes me nervous for all the stalking that I do.

1 comment:

  1. #1 - you are adorable.
    #2 - i would also like to start a veggie/herb garden
    #3 - please do not judge me by how many times i check this blog. thank you.

    -sullivanle

    ReplyDelete