Thursday, June 4, 2009

Neti Pot and JMW

1. The Neti Pot was fantastic. I bought the Walgreen's brand (ugh, I hate Walgreen's but I was in Gloucester so I was limited in store options). It definitely cleared me out although I did sort of feel like I was drowning a bit while I was pouring the water. And Laura, water definitely poured out the other nostril. It was gross but awesome. I want to post pictures/video but Mike refuses to watch me do it so I doubt he'll take photos.

2. I had a lovely lunch at CB1 today and I saw Miss JMW! Apparently we have the same coloring which is hysterical since her mother and I don't look anything alike. Also I had no idea my hair was that dark!

2 comments:

  1. Lunch was so fun! Angela hauls that baby around for 9 months and she comes out looking exactly like Flo, how did we not notice this before??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take photos/video of you doing the Neti Pot. That is totally up my alley.

    ReplyDelete