Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More photos

Here's a picture of me tonight - totally sitting up straight and sort of sucking my stomach in (if that is possible anymore).And here's how I really feel:

Ahhh, I love relaxing! A photo from a month ago is here - same shirt. No surprise since I only have about 5 well-fitting shirts at this point. :)

Also, Mike is not home which is why I am parading around in front of the hallway mirror.

Sidenote: my grandmother just called. This may be only amusing to MJ since she had to take messages from her for four years. Things she told me:
1. I need to gain more weight.
2. I don't need a car seat until the baby can sit up on his/her own.
3. I can't go out shopping for a car seat tonight. I tried to explain online shopping for the 900th time but it didn't work.

Also, I think she thinks Mike is a traveling salesman since he travels for business. I tried to explain that conferences are a good thing for him but it didn't work. Please note the correlation between my explanations and the lack of comprehension.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm... cute grandmothers :) Are you supposed to make spaghetti sauce from scrach? (and eat it with LOTS of pasta) to gain weight? Eat a stick of butter daily?

    ReplyDelete