Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Worth a thousand words

This blogpost is because I'm cleaning out the photos on my phone in anticipation of getting a new one (don't even START, Mike!).

About a 100 funny things strike me in this photo:
1. The fact that my grandmother really wanted a nice photo of the two of us.
2. That we agreed to do it.
3. We coordinated our outfits!
4. We were only 22 and 19.
5. That it looks like an engagement photo.
6. That we coerced KC to take the photos.
7. Oh yes, that there were many more outtakes before we agreed on this one (this was pre-digital cameras, by the way).
8. That we did the posing at KC's work building because it was decorated for Christmas.
9. That we are so obviously related...something that I usually can't see.
10. And yes, this picture is still displayed in my grandparents' living room - which is why I was able to take a picture of it with my phone.


5 comments:

  1. We did a photo shoot in the MoFo lobby? You both look so young and innocent. And, yes, a little bit like you're engaged. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture! But sadly we wouldnt have made the cut for the NY Times wedding photos...they require the couple's eyebrows to be on the same level. odd, but true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank god, i've been meaning to get a new background for my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me that you're getting a Blackberry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, this is HYSTERICAL.

    ReplyDelete