Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quick Thoughts

1. I described myself as "the Liz Lemon of playgroup" to Mike the other night. If you watch 30 Rock, you know this is not a good thing. Similarities...awkward, earnest, many striped shirts. It's bad. I am embarrassed after each playgroup. I never giggle or act like my usual self.
2. This came up because Mike said something about how he figured that we were the stars of playgroup. I had to inform him that his wife is a fictional nerd and his daughter sits there with a scowl on her face (which she does in large groups of people).
3. In other news, the day care provider did say that she was one of the most smiley baby she's ever known. So the scowl is reserved for playgroup which makes me feel better.
4. Remember how I was in love with my Snoogle? Now it's just taking up room. How does one get rid of a GIANT gently-used pillow? That's not really something you can put out with the trash. But it's not really something that you can give to someone else...here, have the pillow that I drooled on for 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment