Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thoughts

1. I am going to Minnesota in SIX days! I'm so excited! Someone (guess who?) thinks this deserves a full blog post but I really don't have much else to say yet!

2. I can't believe I didn't update in almost two weeks. I really don't have many stories lately! Someone else gave me a hard time about my lack of updates (again, guess who?) so my plan is to take some awesome photos of his daughter tomorrow for my next post.

3. Meghan's hydrangea is gorgeous. If I saw this a few weeks ago, I'd be jealous...but now that my hydrangea is a wilted, watery disaster, I'm GREEN. I'll post a picture of mine tomorrow.
It's pathetic and requiring stakes to keep it upright.

1 comment:

  1. My hydrangea is going to rock your world. You'll see it in SIX DAYS!!!! An email detailing our planned escapades is forthcoming. Try to be patient.

    ReplyDelete