Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cottage Cakes

I was talking to Mike last night and saying that my blog had been really boring lately. He looked over at me and said "well, it's kind of always been boring. If I didn't know you, I wouldn't read it."...ouch.

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!! We went to Manchester VT with my brother and his wife over Labor Day weekend. The inn served these awesome cottage cakes for breakfast. It's SO easy.

1 cup cottage cheese
4 eggs (beaten)
4 tablespoon melted butter or margarine (this is a TON of butter - I think you could reduce it)
1/2 cup flour
  1. Whisk the first 3 ingredients together.
  2. Fold in flour.
  3. Pour batter on a griddle, using medium high heat.
  4. Serve with syrup.
And head up to Manchester VT! It's awesome and there is a quarry!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Mike Fuller would ever say something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :yawns:

    Who is VAsquared?

    Perhpas you could write a blog entry giving a short blurb describing who all of your blog followers are?

    ReplyDelete