Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Less than a week later!!

The Ganges would be so proud of me...I'm updating and it's only been five days since my last post.

Anyway, I've been up since 0230* because I worked Fri/Sat/Sun overnights, slept all day on Monday and then only slept four hours last night. Icky but at least I've been able to catch up on TV this morning!

I've been really trying to give all of the new shows a decent chance this year...I can't even believe how dorky that sounds but it's** true! So here's the rundown of my DVR by day of the week:

Sunday - Mad Men, Brothers and Sisters, Entourage, Army Wives (although I'm losing interest)
Monday - How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, Greek
Tuesday - Melrose Place (meh), 90210 (double meh)
Wednesday - Glee, Modern Family (holy crap, funniest new show in a long time), Eastwick
Thursday - The Office, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy (losing interest), FlashForward, Private Practice

I wish I could get into The Good Wife but it's not doing it for me. Anything else I should be watching?

* I think it's impt to use military time as often as possible to annoy people who are not nurses or former army sergeants.
** It's vs its annoys me SO much.

4 comments:

  1. ALL of those shows are new for you? Clearly that's because you were entirely too busy in past seasons watching jon and kate + 8 minus or divided by one or both parents depending on the book tour schedule or the latest college girl vacation destination... JUST KIDDING. You were right, you always have been right, and I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Oh no! I didn't mean they were all new...those are all (both old and new).
    2. It is a well-documented fact that I have detested Jon and Kate for YEARS, VA! And you know it!

    They've been exploiting those children for years and I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that the show is cancelled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you watching Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime? The season is over... but I was WAY into that one. Also, I like Melrose place WAY less than 90210. And no Project Runway or America's Next Top Model? What about The Biggest Loser? That's the best show to eat ice cream during.

    ReplyDelete