Monday, February 8, 2010

More advice!

Seriously, you would think I was the first person to ever be pregnant...and I don't mean that in a "me and my baby are SO special" way...I mean it as "holy, this is harder than I thought - I have so much more appreciation for my friends now" way. Seriously. I am impressed by each of you who managed to have children without freaking out!

Ok, I need more advice:
1. What does one wear to the gym during their third trimester? This kid is sitting VERY low and my gym pants are no longer comfortable. Do they make maternity gym clothes? ***Also, WHOA, am I almost in my third trimester????? ***
2. Don't even get me started on my sports bras.
3. Or my regular bras. ***Funny side story - M was reading Baby Bargains out loud recently and started asking me about nursing bras and clogged ducts. Never thought we would have THAT conversation. ***
4. Big question of the day - what mattress do you have in your crib? This is harder than I thought - Babies R Us has so many options and Baby Bargains hates them all!!!

Also, I have NOT received my glucose results yet. Apparently there is a backlog at the lab and I should just be happy that I got my thyroid results! :)

So mattresses...offer opinions, please!!!

1 comment:

  1. We have Kidcraft mattresses from Target, I think. I did not know that babies were picky about mattresses (or that they were reviewed in BB), they sleep in Pack & Plays so they can't care that much! At least mine don't, but maybe we're lucky!

    I think they have cotton pants at the Gap that you could wear to the gym if you don't have low rider gym pants.

    You and Mike will have many more of these types of conversations/moments during the rest of this journey to and through parenthood. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete