Monday, May 4, 2009

Dinner

M turned over a new leaf last week in which he (we) eat healthy, colorful foods, work out a lot, breath fresh air, get plenty of sleep, etc, etc, etc...let's call it The Health Manifesto.

Well, the manifesto didn't do too well over the weekend (ahem, because one of us was drinking through numerous sporting events and the other went on a "gross food" supermarket spree at 1am with her coworkers) so I thought I'd try for a healthy dinner tonight:
- grilled chicken with a low-sugar apricot glaze and grilled oranges
- grilled asparagus
- brown rice with scallions, blackberries and strawberries

SO GOOD!

And now I'm making chocolate/hazelnut biscotti - ruining our health all over again. But delicious!!!

p.s. I need photos, I know!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get that recipe?? Post it!

    ReplyDelete