Monday, May 4, 2009

Lists

I made two lists a few weeks ago...one if I got good news and one if I didn't get good news (calling it bad news would be overly dramatic and I'm sick of sobbing).

Anyway, I didn't get the news I wanted so I'm going to work on that list. Basically I'm just going to do a bunch of things for ME. Dye my hair, get drunk, start a diet, treat my itchy eczema, etc... It's not a super-fun list but it's mine and I like it.

So now I'm going to start checking things off...and luckily some of them coincide with Extreme Makeover: Me Edition!

3 comments:

  1. As I said earlier, I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted. I do think you should add "perform the title role in a community theater production of Evita."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remember that I have zero acting/singing talent, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can send you my copy of This Place Has No Atmosphere if you'd like to put "Revisit classic literature" on your list.

    ReplyDelete