Sunday, May 17, 2009

Housekeeping...of my blog


1. I am really psyched that I now have TWO followers. I am not sure what that means but I like it.

2. I still don't know how to insert the photos correctly into the text.

3. Gardening updates:
a. Gangers, I think it is too cold to plant outside. It's going down to the mid-40s tonight. I'm bringing mine in.
b. The green tomatoes, Marzano tomatoes and orange peppers have now sprouted (albeit on a wimpy scale).
c. The mint is really out of control already. Mojitos, anyone?

I can't even begin to explain how much this photo layout is offending me right now. Adam? CCBL? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I almost put my instructions for photo posting here, but I thought it wouldn't make for an interesting comment. So, instead I will email you the answer.

    I would totally follow you too, but if I do, you'll get a bunch of my readers too... are you ready for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen for the weather update.

    I have my plants protected in the shed tonight. I will take them out tomorrow to get some warm sun.

    I plan to plant this weekend. Long term weather forecast looks great.

    Who is the bigger dork? Me or you?

    ReplyDelete