Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can't we just do gift amnesty?

I need some suggestions for Christmas gifts. Ideas? Here’s my list:

- My parents – I think we’re all set for them. We bought them a calendar from an artist friend (who I won’t mention here because I’m afraid it will make the blog google-able – but the info is in the image!) and I think we’re going boring this year – kitchen stuff, new cordless phones, etc…
- Mike’s parents – calendar and NO EARTHLY IDEA. Help!
- My grandmother – oy. No idea. Maybe a new phone?
- My grandfather – probably nothing. He lives in a nursing home and told me he doesn’t need anything (this is kind of true).
- 18 year old cousin (boy) - gift card to somewhere???
- Cousins – either individual gifts or group gifts for the siblings:
o Siblings - almost 7 year old girl and 3 year old girl
o Siblings - 3 year old boy and 2 year old boy

Please share your thoughts! I need help!
I'm bummed that I won't be spending Christmas this year with these characters:


You might want to click on it to get the full awesomeness of the 80s.

3 comments:

  1. I got an idea for your grandma.... how about a freaking pillbox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 year old cousin would probably like an ITunes gift card.

    I am sure he downloads music.

    If you still are looking for a gift for me, I would like Myrrh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen give your grandfather a framed copy of your most recent ultrasound and tell him his great grandchild is looking forward to meeting him. Heck, do the same for Mamma while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete