Thursday, December 3, 2009

Comment Commentary

I have to respond to a few of your comments from my last few posts:

1. I deleted a comment that mentioned my last name. Sorry!
2. Gange's posts about Christmas gifts were surprisingly right on.
3. I was at Logan Airport yesterday for the world's fastest and stupidest trip and I bought Good Housekeeping on Meghan and CCBL's suggestion. Ummm, it was great!!!!!!!!! I am fully committing to the fact that I am now in the appropriate age demographic for it. Wow.


And some other comments:

1. My FB wall is still blocked. I don't know if this bothers anyone but Meghan.
2. I ordered a ton of maternity clothes because I am sick of squeezing into tight clothes. I want to breathe!
3. After a huge rainstorm, it is now 60 degrees and gorgeous outside.
4. Mike's fancy holiday party is in two weeks. I guess I should go try on my dresses and see what fits. I'm assuming that they will fit because they are all sort of loose.
5. For those that don't know, I am mildly obsessed with dresses. This may come as a shock since I never WEAR dresses.

1 comment:

  1. One of the top 5 moments of pregnancy is the moment that you surrender to the comfort of maternity clothes. The other 4 are: getting pregnant, finding out you're pregnant, feeling the baby move, and getting the baby out.

    ReplyDelete