Sunday, December 27, 2009

There you are!

Well, I'm pretty sure that this is not a hysterical pregnancy since I started feeling the baby move on Tuesday afternoon! I wasn't sure for a few days but it's pretty obvious now. YAY!


Today is the 20 week mark - yay for halfway there! This was the picture that I got in this week's email...I'm pretty sure that my child is a bit lower but I'd say this is fairly accurate as to where I am feeling the kicks...aka RIGHT ON MY BLADDER!!! :)

I may have actually told my long-awaited child to "quit it" yesterday. I'm a really sweet momma, apparently.

Also, I'm entirely too lazy to edit out "your baby is practicing swallowing" and "click for the big picture" out of the image.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting! Also, I'm being a 13 year old boy about that picture....hehehe, I can see that lady's BUM! Ok seriously...something about the miracle of life, etc etc.... Love, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is only the beginning of a long relationship of you smack talking to your long awaited baby. Feel no guilt. S/He will do plenty of smack talking to you when S/He is on the outside. For example, my long awaited (now three year old) baby just snapped at me, "Mommy be quiet, I need to play with trains." It made me not feel bad about the fact that I used to literally push him down from my ribs during pregnancy - and not gently.

    Congrats on 20 weeks! So exciting! Also, congrats on the fact that your glee club coach husband will not leave you for the anal retentive counselor at the school because of your hysterical pregnancy. This is perhaps the best news of all. Don't Stop Believin'!

    ReplyDelete